Blogger Template by Blogcrowds
OH MY GOD! I am laughing SO HARD right now.... HOW EMBARASSING!!!!This would be the Janet Jackson Move, then? yes? you know...wardrobe malfunction and all.
wendy said...
11:08 AM
Im busting up right now....my coworker is staring!!You are unhealthily obsessed with the figure skaters...you need some help!! Giggling....
Carrie K said...
1:57 PM
If that thing's cold enough, I bet she could do some spins on it. I wonder if there is already a level of dificulty assigned to Hard Nipple Spins.
Anonymous said...
3:45 PM
Hard nipple spins?Ty I think I love you.Shut up Wen.. I know...get in line.
Lisa said...
5:17 PM
And woot!!!Love the new lightness of being that is your blogg!
5:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
OH MY GOD! I am laughing SO HARD right now.... HOW EMBARASSING!!!!
This would be the Janet Jackson Move, then? yes? you know...wardrobe malfunction and all.
wendy said...
11:08 AM
Im busting up right now....my coworker is staring!!
You are unhealthily obsessed with the figure skaters...you need some help!! Giggling....
Carrie K said...
1:57 PM
If that thing's cold enough, I bet she could do some spins on it. I wonder if there is already a level of dificulty assigned to Hard Nipple Spins.
Anonymous said...
3:45 PM
Hard nipple spins?
Ty I think I love you.
Shut up Wen.. I know...get in line.
Lisa said...
5:17 PM
And woot!!!
Love the new lightness of being that is your blogg!
Lisa said...
5:19 PM